Best security features
APC Smart-UPS X 1500VA Rack/Tower LCD 230V ( SMX1500RMI2U )
- Stock: 10
- Model: SMX1500RMI2U
- Weight: 30.00kg
- Dimensions: 25.60cm x 59.90cm x 63.00cm
- SKU: SMX1500RMI2U
- MPN: SMX1500RMI2U
Products Sold: 0
Product Views: 3504
Ex Tax: MYR8,433.00
- Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other ...
- Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Installation guide, Rack mounting support rails, Removable support feet, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- SMX1500RMI2U Features
- Key Features
- Output power capacity : 1.2kWatts / 1.5kVA
- Rack Height : 2U
- Output Connections : (8) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- (2) IEC Jumpers (Battery Backup)
- Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input Connections : IEC 320 C14
- Cord Length : 1.8meters
- icator and automatic self tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
- Smarter productivity with ability to tailor to your specific application needs : Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
- LED status indicators : Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
- Audible alarms : Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
- Serial connectivity : Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
- Network manageable : Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
- USB connectivity : Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points : Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity : Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Technical Specifications
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 1.2kWatts / 1.5kVA
- Output Voltage Distortion : Less than 5 %
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology : Line interactive
- Waveform type : Sine wave
- Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations : 151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V
- Number of Power Cords : 1
- Batteries & Runtime
- Battery type : Lead-acid battery
- Typical recharge time : 3hour(s)
- Replacement Battery : APCRBC115
- Expected Battery Life (years) : 3 - 5
- RBC Quantity : 1
- Battery Charge Power (Watts) : 103 Watts
- Runtime : View Runtime Graph
- Efficiency : View Efficiency Graph